29 October 2009

Studio - Products 1 & 2

For my product assignment I chose to do liquid beauty products. For each shoot I am going to incorporate some form of liquid relating to the product. This means that my sets will not be very complicated, but I have a lot of room to experiment and try a lot of creative ideas.

After a lot of tediousness and hard work, my first product shoot is complete. It took a lot of trial and error, particularly with the second one, as the water had to be emptied and refilled each attempt, and it took a fair few tries to get it the way I wanted.
I am quite happy with how they turned out, now I just have to hope my following products go as smoothly as the first 2 did.



Any comments or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start, the Nivea is particularly strong, beautifully lit and the water (aqua) reference is very clever. The 'blood' is striking, I guess in the context of an ad with text this blood thing would be less confronting. Well done.

    ReplyDelete