14 September 2009

Location - Bungendore & Braidwood

Sorry for the great number of images, I just had a hard time picking my favourite ones.

This man was quite amazing. He owned the bookstore in Bungendore and has a marvlous collection of books. He even had some texts dating back to the 15 and 1600s. He also has 3 degrees under his belt in Classical studies, English and Law. He has worked in Hong Kong and London (which was interesting talking to him about it as I have visited both places). He showed me a couple of his cross bows (as you can see), which was brought on by someone buying a book about archery, which is the book he is holding in the first picture. (He also made very interesting smoothies!)

This is the woman in the lolly store in Braidwood (obviously), now I didn't get into great conversations with her like the bookstore man, but she seemed very nice.
This is just the model release forms for the top two images, I just like to put it up for personal refference. (And I only just realised that the bookstore man got the date wrong!)
Just a random dog outside the pub in Braidwood. I liked the bike with all the junk on it.
Now I was completely amazed at this house. It has so much character, and I loved the graffiti, the scratched door and the dark stones. I decided to make it a HDR as it suits the style, and makes it more dramatic.

This is another HDR, this time of the church in Braidwood (not the one on the main road, but the one was tucked away behind the school).
And I decided to chuck in some Infra Red photos just for the fun of it...
The house again... Notice how the NO WAR graffiti is gone! AMAZING!


The old Times building... Again, there was some red writing on the sign, but it has disappeared!


And last but not least... isn't Nicole pretty with blue hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment