.jpg)
For my story of choice fo presentation methods, I chose to do Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
I wanted to try and create an abstract photo without using photoshop.
For those of you who are unfamiliar to the story, at the beginning of the book Alice finds her way into a room with a table in it. On the table there is a key, a bottle that says 'Drink Me' on it and a cake that says 'Eat Me'. There is a tiny door in which she wants to get through, so she tries out the cake and the drink and finds herself shrinking and growing all over the place (which she seems to do a fair bit throughout the story).
You are nailing everything Josie - like I knew you would!
ReplyDeleteAgain Josie this Photo is great. The angle that the photo is taken from and just the whole composition of the photo is just fantastic, it looks so realistic
ReplyDelete